|A candlelight walking tour where
"fun in the sun" turns into "FEAR IN THE DARK"!
Join us on the Jersey Shore's most unique and
entertaining tour as we stroll the avenues and
historic town center of the beautiful resort town
of Ocean City, NJ. Listen to tales of the unknown
and folklore of the shore on the
Ghost Tour of Ocean City!
www.ghosttour.com | Contact Us | Ghostlore Book Store
Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved including the use of Ghost Tour of Ocean City
|Based on the Book
Tours last approximately 90 minutes
|The Ghost Tour in front of City Hall
|Take the scariness out of finding the perfect gift with a Ghost Tour of Ocean City Gift
Certificate. Gift Certificates can be used for any regularly scheduled Ghost Tour,
which means the recipient can choose the date!
|The legendary "Walking
Tombstone" on the
|For a limited time, order a Gift Certificate for two ($28) and the book,
Ghost Stories of Ocean City ($11.99), and receive free shipping!
|A Ghost Tour of Ocean City Gift Certificate makes a great present for
friends, family and colleagues. Call 609-814-0199 to order yours today!
|Once you purchase tickets, your name will automatically be added to our tour reservation list. Just show up at the tour
departure point with ID, and your tour guide will check you in.
|True Ghost Stories
|Group & Private Tours
To inquire about a date not on the schedule, or to schedule a private group tour, call 609-814-0199. Private tours are
available year-round, day or night, for groups of any size, and are a perfect complement to the beach and boardwalk!
|Ghost Tour in the News
- The Press of Atlantic City: "O.C. ghost tour offers spooky look at history" -
- Sure Guide: "Things that go bump in the night: Ghost Tours explore O.C.'s old haunts" -
- A stop for the writers of Offshore Magazine for their feature on Ocean City: "For a spooky night of fun, try a candlelight
Walking Ghost Tour of Ocean City" -
- As seen on CNN: "Ghosts put N.J. town in high spirits" -
- Ocean City Gazette asks, "In the mood for some ghostly fun? Ocean City may be a dry town, but plenty of spirits found
here on ghost tour." -
- Awarded Best New Business in Ocean City in 2002! -