Old City and Independence National Park
Departs from Signers Garden, 5th & Chestnut Sts.
Discover the secrets hidden in the shadows of America's most historic and most haunted city! Join the Ghost Tour of Philadelphia for a candlelight walking tour along the back streets and secret gardens of Independence Park, Society Hill, and Old City, where ghostly spirits, haunted houses, and eerie graveyards lurk in the night! Named one of the top 15 "must see" attractions in the US!
To purchase tickets in person, call 215-413-1997 to make a reservation, then go to Ben and Betsy's Coffee and Gifts at 220 Market St. by 7 pm, or the Independence Visitor Center at 6th and Market Sts. by 6 pm.
Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Looking for a unique gift? Give a Ghost Tour gift certificate! You can also add the book, Ghost Stories of Philadelphia! Please call 215-413-1997 to purchase.
March through November: Open every night
December through February: Open weekends
Tours last 75-90 minutes
If you are interested in a date or time not on the schedule, please call 215-413-1997.
- Named one of the Top 15 Attractions in the US! (Frommer's Budget Travel)
- Featured in "12 Best Kid-Friendly Destinations" in the World (Frommer's Budget Travel)
- Voted best guided tour in Philadelphia (philly.com Readers' Choice Awards)
- Rated one of the Top 10 Best Ghost Tours in the country! (America's Best Online)
- One of visitphilly.com's Not-to-Miss Halloween Treats
- Voted one of the top tours in the city (Philly Hot List)