www.ghosttour.com | Contact Us | Ghostlore Book Store
Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved including the use of Ghost Tour of Lancaster
|We know the real ghost stories, the real haunted houses and where they buried the bodies!
$15 per person; $10 ages 4-12
Purchase tickets by calling 717-687-6687 or purchase tickets online >
|Group & Private Tours
Available year-round, day or night, for groups of any size. Call 717-687-6687 for more information.
Special group rates are available. Now booking for 2015!
|Based on the Book
|Join us for Candlelight Walking Tours in the
heart of Pennsylvania Dutch and
In downtown Lancaster city, explore the
long-forgotten mysteries of one of America's
oldest cities, with haunting tales of otherworldly
vigils, fatal curses and star-crossed lovers.
Experience 300 years of haunted history from
the Red Rose City's thorny past!
|Lancaster Ghost Tour
Tours depart from the Soldiers & Sailors Monument at Penn Square,
at the intersection of King & Queen Streets (5 W. King St. Lancaster, PA 17603)
>> Show Map >> Get Directions
Allow 90 minutes
|When you purchase tickets online or over the phone, your name will automatically be added to our
tour reservation list. Just show up at the tour departure point with ID, and the guide will check you
|Ghost Tour in the News
- LancasterOnline.com: "Ghosts in the Dark: History and Halloween mingle on a Ghost Tour of
- Intelligencer Journal & lancasteronline.com: "Haunting For a Good Ghost Story?" -
- Featured in USA Today's nationwide coverage of ghost tours: "Get spooked on a walking tour" -
- Central Source: "Expect an intriguing, possibly provocative and certainly festive time..." -
- The Kennett Paper: "101 Fun Things to do from summer to fall" -
- Sunday News: "Spirited tour draws ghost fans to Strasburg"-
- New Era: "Seeking ghosts in Strasburg: Popular nighttime tours attract people to search for
- Lancaster County Magazine: "Are There Ghosts Among Us?" -
-Examiner.com: "...scared out of your wits on the Strasburg Ghost Tour..." -